Home Forums SPA Discussion Worksheets and Review Sheets

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke Wilcox 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kathy Nirei

Luke –
    Thanks for putting together this 180 days of SPA3e. Really think Daren and Josh and crew have done an excellent job of revamping the 2nd edition of the textbook. Love it.
    I am doing a semester course so have to condense into something like 60 days (55 minute and occasionally 110 minute classes) … cutting out stuff so that I can do a little inference (intro to confidence intervals and one hypothesis test) by semester’s end. Hope I can stay on pace.
    My question: Do you have posted somewhere some of the worksheets you use that don’t seem to be a part of the teacher resources. I am looking specifically at Lesson 1.9: How did Marty do on this quiz and Day 13 Review: Intro Stats Chapter 1 Big Ideas.
    Mahalo for your blog/site and congrats on your award!
    Kathy Nirei
    ‘Iolani School
    Honolulu HI 96826

#3544 Reply

Luke Wilcox
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

Thank Lindsey too! It has been a joint effort Sorry I am getting to this post way too late. We try to put everything we have up on the site, so what you see if what we have. I hope you are having a great year. Maybe I will see you in Hawaii this summer!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Worksheets and Review Sheets
Your information: